Tuesday, October 30, 2012

30 Oct 12 Learning Style Checklist

I will start to write my English study log from today on. I am always saying that I want to be a great English teacher. But I'm even not a great English learner, especially I didn't think about my learning seriously. I had just been thinking 'Just do it, then it will help in some ways.' I don't want to make a same mistake anymore!
I hope this log helps me to understand about myself and my learning. Furthermore, I hope it could be a starting point of becomming a great English teacher who help other people to learn English effectively and efficiently.

As a start, I checked my personal learning style. I used Informal self-checklist cited from TBP.

Seeing what I checked, I found that I've been trying to find as many opportunities to use English as possible.  I am certainly eager to speak English well. However, I try to make a 'perfect' utterance so that I get easily get embarrased when I speak English.



No comments:

Post a Comment